Friday, January 20, 2012

Colby’s Christmas Crafts, Cookies, and Carols in the Cafeteria

Over the holidays I organized a craft night for Joint Engineering. My original plan was for a few of us to get together and do a few holiday crafts. Then Mom sent me several boxes with all kinds of craft kits. It was amazing. I knew then I needed to plan a larger event. Luckily, a Staff Sergeant got mailed 10 boxes filled with Christmas Cookies. He was worried about how he was going to get rid of them all. I saw it as a great way to add another “C” to my event (Crafts, Cookies). Then an Air Force Capitan came up to asking if he could play carols on his guitar. Of course I had to say yes and we were up to my third “C” (Crafts, Cookies, and Carols). On the day of my Christmas Crafts, Cookies, and Carols it was like pulling teeth to get people to come but once a few trickled in many more followed. Everyone had a blast (check out pictures below). We made ornaments, candy cane mice, snowflakes, and colored Christmas pictures. It turned out really nice and wouldn’t have been possible without Mom!





2 comments:

  1. Those mice are really cute! I've never seen those before. What an awesome event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. You are amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete