Thursday, August 4, 2011

The detials are in.

 I will be departing Sacramento on Sunday, August 14th and flying into Washington/Dulles that same day. I then will have to take a driving service (whoop whoop) from Dulles to Winchester where I will spend 4 days at the Deployment Center preparing for Afghanistan.

On Thursday, August 18 I will fly from Dulles to Dubai.

Now what happens in Dubai I'm not entirely sure. I'm hoping when I get to Winchester they will give me the details on how exactly I'm getting from Dubai to Kabul.

Now in order to prepare for the 14 hour plane ride I have ordered myself a TravelRest-The Ultimate Travel Pillow!!!

I'm excited! They even give you instructions on the different ways you can wear it.

How cool is that. Now it doesn't even matter if I get a middle seat!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I am so excited to see pictures of whatever you can post. And that travel pillow? Whoever invented that was a genius. Where did you even hear about it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled "best traveling accessories" and this bad boy came up. I'll tell you the results after my gazillion hour flight :)

    ReplyDelete