Thursday, August 18, 2011

Last Meal....Subway

Most of you know my luck with traveling and once again I have been struck with bad traveling karma. I'm sitting on the floor of Dulles waiting for their very common thunder storms to pass so we can board our flight. I have been here since 2pm but spent most of my time at the USO. I love the USO. They are always kind and helpful. a great organization! They even gave me a premier pass so I didn't have to wait in line at security.

Once in the terminal I went for my "last meal" so to speak. I knew my coworkers would appreciate this picture!


I love me some subway!!!

2 comments:

  1. On your way...! I can't believe you are probably in Afghanistan already as I type this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING this blog. Gotta do something to get those pics under control though! More pictures and more stories!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete