Friday, October 7, 2011

First War Wound

I was wearing my new expensive Army Combat Uniform on a movement to renew four of our employees Visas. There were five of us total and me being the youngest and lowest ranking (I know depressing, the ranking part) I had to hop in the trunk of the SUV (all the SUV’s have a third row that looks out the back just like a station wagon). In the trunk they have two metal boxes about 1’x2’x1’ I assume they hold communication stuff in them. Who really knows or cares because it is not the point of the story. While I was getting my fat ass out the back I caught my leg on the very sharp edge of one of the metal boxes. So of course I yelped and fell harder into the box tearing a hole in the butt region of my NEW uniform. GGGRRR. So here I am my leg bleeding and bruised and a hole in the butt of my uniform. Not such a great moment. I must say the two drivers found the whole thing hilarious when all four female co-workers are staring at my ass trying to see how bad the tear was. I wonder if I’ll get some kind of award for my injury?

2 comments: